smoke fog lights/black headlights...look at these and see what you think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn, 24 of you guys have looked and no comments? you guys have opinions of everything else...lets hear them! =)

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I dig the headlights on the outside corner, it looks kinda messed up, the fog lights on the other hand are badass!! Definetely get the fogs, just not sure about the headlights......

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i like them .. specially with a painted black grill... one thing thats gonna suck is they WILL have orange in the headlight even though its not in the picture.. by law they have to be sold with them... (im 99% sure of this)

T3rry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like em, i'd be rockin those fogs if it wasn't $41 to ship to canada, i don't know if i really wanna spend $80 on a pair of fogs.

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
law says you have to have amber but not that the lights must be made that way. if they have a good return policy i might get them. i just really would like to see them on a black tahoe before ordering them.

ROBERTOcritser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well if you get those smoked fogs I think you have to get smoked bumper and headlights with it or else itll look funky. I do think the black fogs would look sick on a black tahoe. and isnt there a way you can tint your current bumper lights and headlights? is that possible?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz