smoke fog lights/black headlights...look at these and see what you think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
im really leaning toward ordering the headlights/turns/fogs and just doing it

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
im really leaning toward ordering the headlights/turns/fogs and just doing it

I say do it, they don't look bad to me.
Don't forget the pics once you get them on.

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Did anybody else notice the pic has a Z71 with a LT valance and fogs? I have never seen that done before, I went from a LT valance to a Z71 but I didn't know anyone would want it the other way around.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
you pics of the smoked h/l installed? post em up!

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
law says you have to have amber but not that the lights must be made that way. if they have a good return policy i might get them. i just really would like to see them on a black tahoe before ordering them.

I think you have this completely backwards, FWIW. Manufacturer's now have to sell with the amber markers. You can clear them later yourself, but they can't enable you to break the law by doing it for you.

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
^ looks good. not as blacked out as i thought it would be

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

I think you have this completely backwards, FWIW. Manufacturer's now have to sell with the amber markers. You can clear them later yourself, but they can't enable you to break the law by doing it for you.

manufacturers make their parts to be in compliance w/ DOT rules and regs but there's not likely a law on a state level that says you ust have te amber in the lense itself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo