Sleeping inside your NBS

Have you slept in your vehicle, and what did you think of it?

• No, never.

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Once or twice for some hours.

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Planned for at least one full night.

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Slept in the seats.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Slept in the cargo area.

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine took a summer road trip from FLorida to Cali, to Seattle, then across to the east coast and he slept in the extended cab of his bagged and body dropped OBS silverado.

ladorn45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I slept in my Tahoe on a camping trip. Put the rear seats down and put a full size air mattress. Plenty of space and stayed warm and dry. My only issue as someone had as well was getting out the back door. I fixed that by installing a door popper in the rear.

Chowder

Reaction score
I havent slept in mine yet but out of curiosity I took out the 3rd row of my XL and folded the seats down. A twin air matressed fit with room to spare for gear. When I camp with my family we have tents but I hope to sleep in the back when I go hunting. Seems like it will work perfect.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive spent more then a few hours here and there sleeping in a standard cab pick up truck, out snow plowing sometimes you just need to crash for a while. not really comfortable either, you need to be really ready to pass out to sleep. being 6 foot 6 dont help any.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11