Show off your exterior lighting mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
3" in the front 2.5" in the rear. I wanted a flush look not tucked.

Na I only have white lights but switch backs would be pretty funny for turn signals
It would throw people off big time when you turned lol

BlackedOutHoe

Low & Slow
Reaction score
I need new fog housings/lights. Currently running OEM with 3000k LED's, but they seem to be more for looks than actual light output.

Anyone have any suggestions? I like the yellow fog look. Was thinking maybe round LED pods?

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I need new fog housings/lights. Currently running OEM with 3000k LED's, but they seem to be more for looks than actual light output.

Anyone have any suggestions? I like the yellow fog look. Was thinking maybe round LED pods?
Diode dynamics makes a ss3 pod that round . Would look good in a z71 valance. Spendy tho. I have jeep fog lights that are better but are 100% custom fitted. Having a popular generic 4” round fog light leaves tons of options

BlackedOutHoe

Low & Slow
Reaction score
Diode dynamics makes a ss3 pod that round . Would look good in a z71 valance. Spendy tho. I have jeep fog lights that are better but are 100% custom fitted. Having a popular generic 4” round fog light leaves tons of options

Yeah, I'm super cheap, and don't really want to dabble into 100% custom lol. I wasn't sure the size to even start my search, but now knowing it's 4" that will give me a starting point. Thanks boo! :happy160:

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm super cheap, and don't really want to dabble into 100% custom lol. I wasn't sure the size to even start my search, but now knowing it's 4" that will give me a starting point. Thanks boo! :happy160:
Google 4” round universal fog light . You’ll have hours of fun lol. They come is white and yellow leds (assuming you buy led style), or you can put yellow film on. There’s a lot out there that have brackets that can still be used in our valance , just need to drill new holes and make sure they’re even.

BlackedOutHoe

Low & Slow
Reaction score
Google 4” round universal fog light . You’ll have hours of fun lol. They come is white and yellow leds (assuming you buy led style), or you can put yellow film on. There’s a lot out there that have brackets that can still be used in our valance , just need to drill new holes and make sure they’re even.

Any personal recommendations?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE