Show off your exterior lighting mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drowssap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All of my lights are now LEDs. Did the 4 switchback mod with amber corner lights. All switchbacks light as DRL and parking/turn signals. Also used the Novita electronic flasher so no resistors are needed, and I previously did the diode modification so I have All-On-High. I like the result.

This might be to old but any chance that you can post links to bulbs you used in lower lights as well as diode and write up of diode mod? Thanks

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
o5single.... I just got my TRS Morimoto HID 880 fog kit with 35w / 5500k bulbs.

Trying to mentally install the kit (first).... Not sure where the "OEM input" plugs into??

Uh, yes..... I will be calling TRS for help.....
But I was thinking, to rig the harness, I might begin by installing the bulbs, and run from there, to see where / how to locate the cute little boxes -n- such.

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
o5single.... I just got my TRS Morimoto HID 880 fog kit with 35w / 5500k bulbs.

Trying to mentally install the kit (first).... Not sure where the "OEM input" plugs into??

Uh, yes..... I will be calling TRS for help.....
But I was thinking, to rig the harness, I might begin by installing the bulbs, and run from there, to see where / how to locate the cute little boxes -n- such.
The kit plugs straight into the harness , unplug your stock halogen 880 bulb and plug the hids directly into the plug that was hooked to the 880 bulb. I mounted my ballast (cut little box) on my frame horn with just zip ties

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts