Show off your 2015+ leveled Tahoes and Yukons!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tregs

Reaction score
My '16 Denali XL with Fabtech 4" kit, 20x10 Fuel Tritons and 33x12.5 Fuel Gripper M/T's.

View attachment 69564
How do you like the 4" fab tech kit? Did it change the road manners? Did you install it? Most of the reviews say that is bolt in, but some say you have to do some cutting.
I've been looking at installing one of these kits.

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is some cutting, well more like trimming, mostly to provide clearance for the front diff to drop down. The truck rides like it did stock. Fabtechs way of adjusting the magneride sensors up front is not adequate, but fabbing a bracket up fixes that and re-centers the sensor. I also think they should reduce the rear lift height by 1". With kit installed there is 2" of rake still, not a leveled stance.

Tregs

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I have an SLT so there's no magneride, but I was trying to avoid cutting. Did you have to trim it so much that you can't go back to stock if desired?
Can you add a leveling kit up from to eliminate the rake?

Thanks for your help.

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dom't see why it could not go back to stock. You probably can add to it, but I can't see that as being the smartest thing to do. Best bet would be to swap in a smaller coil spacer in the back.

Tregs

Reaction score
Intruckdesign,
Thanks for your help. Last question. It says you can't use factory wheels. Is it because the modifications drive the need to change the back spacing?

Thanks again

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe it is due to the new uca, I never tried them so not sure if they clear or not. My thinking is my stock 22's would clear, not sure of oem 20's and smaller though.