should I?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adrianb

Reaction score
Definitely!

There will always be a market for nice OEM equipment. I can't imagine you ever taking a big loss on a purchase like that.

Heck, let me know. I am about 2 hours south of you in Longview, WA.

This place is a bad influence on me. I was perfectly happy with my bone stock truck until I started hanging around. Now I'm catching myself saying things like: LED interior lights would really be nice. A new set of rims would really make the truck look better. I should consider painting such and such.....

I am getting poorer and poorer...

OP
OP
chauncey0337

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! Looks like it's a unanimous decision. He had them listed for $750. Emailed him last night seeing if he would take $700 just out of curiosity. He got back to me and said sure. Wheels come with tires also. Thanks gentlemen for your responses. Looks like I'm getting new wheels.

BananaHANDS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely!

This place is a bad influence on me. I was perfectly happy with my bone stock truck until I started hanging around. Now I'm catching myself saying things like: LED interior lights would really be nice. A new set of rims would really make the truck look better. I should consider painting such and such.....

I am getting poorer and poorer...

Story of my life....

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those nnbs 5 spoke chevy oem wheels will make your car look 10 times better IMO. DO IT!

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Wow! Looks like it's a unanimous decision. He had them listed for $750. Emailed him last night seeing if he would take $700 just out of curiosity. He got back to me and said sure. Wheels come with tires also. Thanks gentlemen for your responses. Looks like I'm getting new wheels.

$700?!?! That's a great deal!!!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow! Looks like it's a unanimous decision. He had them listed for $750. Emailed him last night seeing if he would take $700 just out of curiosity. He got back to me and said sure. Wheels come with tires also. Thanks gentlemen for your responses. Looks like i'm getting new wheels.

nice!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sylentnite