Shock relocation bracket?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2007URBAN

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know the center to center hole measurement on the relocation bracket? Would be great help

Thanks

OP
OP

2007URBAN

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The relocation shock bracket that comes with the lowering kits I need the measurement from the stock location to the new location that is lower center of that hole to the stock location.

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:54 PM ----------

I don't get what you are asking Josh?

Center hole from stock location to center hole of new lower location

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Ok I get it now.
Why are you asking? Are you looking for shocks that works with the shock extenders?
If so, you can buy any shock that is a direct replacement for the stock height NNBS Tahoe. That's because the extenders return the shock angle and piston height back to normal. I recommend using the Bilstein HD replacement shocks with the extenders.
I used that setup a few years ago and it was good.
All the above goes for 1.5"-3" rear drops only. Any more than 3" in the rear and you need to get a shorter shock and ditch the extenders.

OP
OP

2007URBAN

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok I get it now.
Why are you asking? Are you looking for shocks that works with the shock extenders?
If so, you can buy any shock that is a direct replacement for the stock height NNBS Tahoe. That's because the extenders return the shock angle and piston height back to normal. I recommend using the Bilstein HD replacement shocks with the extenders.
I used that setup a few years ago and it was good.
All the above goes for 1.5"-3" rear drops only. Any more than 3" in the rear and you need to get a shorter shock and ditch the extenders.

The shit part is I have autoride and I wanna get by without replacing those shocks, with having a light stay on if I'm able to clear the suspension system light off then I'd love to switch up shocks

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You won't have a problem with a suspension light by adding shock extenders (unless you completely F something up while installing the drop).

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Like Kmel said, you are good to go if you have shock extenders and a Tahoe that is dropped 3" or less.
Kmel also has autoride on his Tahoe with a 2/3 and he is all good.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i have a set of extenders here if your interested which is the same ones i used on my autoride truck. $70 shipped

also if your going low i would do the djm hardware kit and comes with shock extenders/trailing arm relocators/swaybar endlink relocators and i include the short bumpstops which are needed when cutting off the bracket off the frame for 190 shipped

also I did mine custom with zerk fittings
here you go
http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44731

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19