Shock Extenders and Shorter Sway Bar Links

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for some information on shock extenders and shorter sway bar links. I just installed the Belltech 2/3 drop and the Belltech shock extenders don't look like they do a whole heck of a lot. They moved the lower mount rearward but only lowered it maybe an inch which I feel like made no difference since it was moved rearward. I measured my stock Denali and the shocks are about 2" shorter so it didn't keep the shocks the same length like they're supposed to and I think it blew my air bags because now all the sudden I'm hearing the compressor run a lot more...

I found the DJM shock extenders that appear to move the shock mount lower than the Belltech ones but I'm wondering if anyone has some pictures of them installed so I can verify this before I buy them?

Also my sway bar is no longer level and I can feel the rear has much more body roll now. Are the DJM links the only shorter ones out there? They don't sell them individually on their web site. I found a thread on here about using links from an early GMT800 truck but all the parts I looked up have the same part numbers 2000+.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rgeurts

Latest posts