Service Instrument Cluster @634 Miles, 2022 Yukon XL Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Patsy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I am having same exact issue on my new 2022 Yukon Denali. I was getting glitches as well and thought i also had bumped something. Then 2 days ago I had the same Service Instrument Cluster error come up. I have 2,000 miles on mine and i have an appointment at the shop next week to see what they say.

OP
OP
WalleyeMikeIII

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anxious to hear what you learn. My dealer referenced a TSB: PIT5762E. Which is basically about communication issues between modules in the vehicle. I’m still not totally convinced…so let us know what you learn.

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cars are way too high tech these days. Can’t recall the last time my ‘68 Plymouth had any glitches with its software

DenaliCountry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious to hear what this issue is about. I have had the service instrument cluster code come up a couple times but it quickly goes away and hasn't come back in a while. I have 2000 miles on mine but it did it the first time with about 500 miles on the clock. I do notice a slight "glitch" in the screen sometimes when the Denali video is playing when I get in the truck but other than that I haven't had any issues with the cluster so not sure what needs to be serviced.

Deletededoug

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2022 Yukon xl Denali with just under 500 miles and have also seen the service instrument cluster message. It did go away though. I’m also looking forward to seeing what your dealership says.

Patsy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys an update: i picked up my Yukon from dealership today - they said they have a call in to GM tech support because they could't see anything wrong . They checked for software updates and said that GM currently doesn't have any but they did do an update on my radio and display because there was one for that. They said this was "new" to them as they haven't seen anyone with same issue. I did tell them after about yours WalleyMike having same issue and what your dealership said. They will let me know next week what the tech support says - so unfortunately nothing at this point....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia