Security Accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
its it bigger but i dont have problems with it. I can leave it in my front pocket and it dosent bother me any more than a regular set of keys do. As far as a little better range.....that was not the case for me. It was a huge Increase in range. Not only that but i like the conformation beep it gives when it locks/unlocks and remote starts. It also flashes a low fuel indicator if your low on gas. The only negative is that it dosent tell you if your alarm has been triggered or tampered with

2551316510_e5f0bbf272.jpg
2550494021_f52c1a06b9.jpg

Last edited:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I want that friggin remote lol. Sumo can you take a pic of the remote with the LCD screen lit up?

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey sumo,

I'm still not sure my shock./tilt sensors are working properly ...

I adjusted the sensitivity and I can turn it up to 1/2 - 2/3 of the way up without the remote start triggering the alarm. But even when I tested it with the sensors all the way down, i still get the horn chirping every couple of hours or so. It's not trucks or anything like that triggering it cause sometimes it will happen late at night when the street is quiet.

Is this normal or does it merit looking into? :think:

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Hey sumo,

I'm still not sure my shock./tilt sensors are working properly ...

I adjusted the sensitivity and I can turn it up to 1/2 - 2/3 of the way up without the remote start triggering the alarm. But even when I tested it with the sensors all the way down, i still get the horn chirping every couple of hours or so. It's not trucks or anything like that triggering it cause sometimes it will happen late at night when the street is quiet.

Is this normal or does it merit looking into? :think:

is the aenstivity all the way down? If so, it might be something worth looking into. Could be a bad unit.

As far a the screen looks when lit up. it looks exactly like this.
For the most part its blank unti you hit a button, then it lights up

TwoWayRemote.jpg

Its cool. this remote can control 2 cars if they both have Advanced remites.
-The music symbol can control your Radio, you can flip though your radio presests or skip cd tracks by the remote. (key has to be in the ign with in Acc psition)
-The road symbol displays actual Mileage of the Vechile
-Horn symbol is the setting for remote to beep or not
-The gas pump symbol will display the fuel level ( a bar will pop up between the rear wheels and display in bars, If its low on gas, when you remote start it, it will show the low gas and also blink)
-Tire symbol will display the tire psi in each wheel.

Unlocked doors will be displayed by Broken lines in the diagram of Truck.
Engine running will be the Circle with a arrow in the front of the diagram to show its remote started.

Last edited:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i was looking for a real pic for size comparison... :D

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
weird Serge... it didnt show up on tapatalk, but on my laptop it did. :D

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got Pricing...

17800432 is $115 shipped

17800431 $85 shipped

Both for $200 Shipped.

This is 10% off gmpartsdirect.com. Let me know if anyone wants one? Not entirely sure how good this price is, but its what my wholesaler is telling me.

Faceplant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks Sumo, that fob isn't as big as I thought it would be. Approximately what is the range of that systeM My truck usually sits about 1/8 of a mile from my building, so if this can start from that distance, I am SOLD.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Got Pricing...

17800432 is $115 shipped

17800431 $85 shipped

Both for $200 Shipped.

This is 10% off gmpartsdirect.com. Let me know if anyone wants one? Not entirely sure how good this price is, but its what my wholesaler is telling me.

Do you know if the remote (19131613) comes with the sensor, or if you have to purchase that separately?

EDIT: Looks like they are separate pieces. Can you get a price for both shipped??

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rcarew907