Security Accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ghoster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if i get part # 19157237 which is the remote for power liftgate and remote start then thats all i need or do i need the sensor too. Cant really tell on the gmpartsdirect site if its a whole kit or just the remote

The sensors and the remotes are two separate and different things and they can be done separately.

The remote part nmber should come with the remote, a little control box that plugs in, and an antenna. A dealership will have to program it all to work.

ryanls1

Reaction score
The remote part nmber should come with the remote, a little control box that plugs in, and an antenna. A dealership will have to program it all to work.

That's all I needed to know thanks. Now how much can I get it for and who do I send payment to

ghoster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's all I needed to know thanks. Now how much can I get it for and who do I send payment to

SuperchargedSS is working on it for us. You will need to know which remote you need, I think there are 5 different ones depending on exactly which options you have.

Faceplant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if i get part # 19157237 which is the remote for power liftgate and remote start then thats all i need or do i need the sensor too. Cant really tell on the gmpartsdirect site if its a whole kit or just the remote

I believe the kit # is 19157233 (I have power liftgate)

I think the # I listed earlier ^^ is for the kit (for power liftgate) , which includes the sensor, but I am waiting to find out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094