Second row cup holders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mickey_7106

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has use an alternative cup holder. Maybe something behind the headrest? The stock holder under the 2nd row radio controls is useless, not deep enough.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has use an alternative cup holder. Maybe something behind the headrest? The stock holder under the 2nd row radio controls is useless, not deep enough.
What about something like this? Used them all the time when I was kid. Learned early on to put them closer to the hinge than the latch so you didn't get a lap full of pop when the door closed.

upload_2020-5-28_10-43-50.png

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I agree, those cup holders barely hold cups even while the vehicle isn't moving, haha. Of course, the torque of the 6.2 turns ANYTHING that isn't bolted down or secure, into a flying projectile, haha. One of the first times I floored it, my cell phone flew back to the 3rd row.

Reaction score
Last year before our summer trip my daughter picked out this at Walmart to put on the floor between the middle row seats so she could store some of her stuff in it for the road trip. She used the cup holders also and they worked fine, but they're stretchy so you have to use a hand to hold it open when inserting a cup or bottle

67-ab8f766ee258_1.f2863bdd4d73a4a170d3837c7ed5cd7b.png

DRKN57

Reaction score
I agree, those cup holders barely hold cups even while the vehicle isn't moving, haha. Of course, the torque of the 6.2 turns ANYTHING that isn't bolted down or secure, into a flying projectile, haha. One of the first times I floored it, my cell phone flew back to the 3rd row.
Haha, that’s awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SSpinball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
useless cup holder cubby, I like the old style door cup holder idea !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep