Sealight LED for 07 Tahoe LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trx_Tahoe

Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

After having a disastrous experience with an Amazon seller and Spyder for their Tube LED Headlight Assemblies warranty.

I was already aware of the low light output, but my warranty claim was for them being out of square or rotation. They made a V when on a night.

So after a long search that many of us have made for a bulb which does not require cutting the core support and other modifications.

I have found two:

1) Sealight H11 S2 I got these at a great price when going to their website. They have a wheel of discount and freebies on your first time on the site. Shipped to me $59.00 for a set.

2) Headlight Revolution's "Perfect Fit" bulbs, cost for these are $129.00. I went with the lower cost because of past clearance issues, the two companies are similar in size.

I was concerned that they would not fit, like the many others before the Sealight H11. Install was not difficult I just removed the bumper as I find this to be the most efficient for me.

I'll take some night picture later and post....

So after the install I was greatly appreciative of the fact that no modification were required of any kind.

Assembly:none
Harness :none
Bulb: :none, some rotation adjustment was necessary for a 3 and 9 o'clock orientation

Pics:

H11 Unbox.jpg H11 .jpg H11 Unbox.jpg II.jpg H11 Core Support Clearance II.jpg

OP
OP
Trx_Tahoe

Trx_Tahoe

Reaction score
Night Shots...

Needed slight downward adjustment, will get road shots tomorrow..

Thnx

H11 NightShots II.jpg H11 NightShots I.jpg

OP
OP
Trx_Tahoe

Trx_Tahoe

Reaction score
Driving Shots...
Extremely happy with these LED's, one caveat is that the cruise is not working. I've contacted the company, I'm sure it's a easy fix.

Has the same OEM pattern on the road, I have not had any cars flash me...

20190310_033152.jpg 20190310_033156.jpg

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Driving Shots...
Extremely happy with these LED's, one caveat is that the cruise is not working. I've contacted the company, I'm sure it's a easy fix.

Has the same OEM pattern on the road, I have not had any cars flash me...

View attachment 218366 View attachment 218367

Just curious but what does the cruise control have to do with your headlights???

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just curious but what does the cruise control have to do with your headlights???
nothing, he probably added led tail lights as well and failed to mention it, I see reports of some people loosing cruise after adding led tail lights but I never had that issue no matter what I did to them.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
nothing, he probably added led tail lights as well and failed to mention it, I see reports of some people loosing cruise after adding led tail lights but I never had that issue no matter what I did to them.

Same here... no issues with cruise and I am all LED except for HID low beams.

usnret

Reaction score
Hit or miss problem with GM. 4th gen Camaro's had the problem sometimes when changing the 3rd brakelight to LED.

OP
OP
Trx_Tahoe

Trx_Tahoe

Reaction score
Yes, I have a new style C shape LED Tail lights. These if I understood correctly have a built in resistor/canbus ready.

I am running LED DRL, So maybe it's the combination of the two.

But, I did have cruise when it was just DRL LED's

Sound like a project weekend, weather is looking better on the plus side.

Thank You for the replies/comments...

51tM9N8LXSL.jpg

dyuen888

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Try lifting the brake pedal with your foot before turning on the cruise control, if that works you may have a defective brake switch.
ACDelco D1539J GM Original Equipment Brake Light Switch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeroman64