RST Tahoe allocation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja_Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How’d you do on your trade in? We have a 21’ Tahoe premier and wanted the refresh but since they said no on that we ordered a 23’ suburban high country that’s suppose to be built next week. We’re hoping to do well on our Tahoe, kbb says a good price anyway…
They gave me $61k, I owed $45k and used the difference as some of the down payment with $2k out of pocket. KBB gave a trade in range of $60 to $62K for very good condition.

Last edited:

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They gave me $61k, I owed $45k and used the difference as some of the down payment with $2k out of pocket. KBB gave a trade in range of $60 to $62K for very good condition.
Ok good to know. Ours is ranging from $62-$67k and my bro in law just got offered top kbb on his f-250 at the dealer that I would trade mine to. What dealer did you use? I’m in michigan as well

Baja_Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok good to know. Ours is ranging from $62-$67k and my bro in law just got offered top kbb on his f-250 at the dealer that I would trade mine to. What dealer did you use? I’m in michigan as well
Fox Buick GMC in Farmington Hills, they had quite a few trucks and SUVs, that's the first time I delt with them.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fox Buick GMC in Farmington Hills, they had quite a few trucks and SUVs, that's the first time I delt with them.
Oh I see them a lot online when I search inventory, they must be a big dealer. I’m up in the thumb and go to a small town dealer. Always buy Chevy but have really been getting the itch for an at4 sierra and really like the teak interior on the Denali.

JoshMan28

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got an allocation in mid-August... only took 2 weeks to get the allocation. Ordered an RST. It's built and supposed to be on the lot in a few weeks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abruck