RSE Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are covers that we can purchase for the monitors with the RSE. I don't need or use them but want to keep them new and not get scratched or anything. I bought some small seat covers with elastic in them but they are a little big and just don't look right.

OP
OP
zbad55

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I did look at those as well and they are a little pricey.

FatDog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I did look at those as well and they are a little pricey.
You've got a "pricey" vehicle that you want to take care of, in the end.......it's probably worth it is my thoughts.

They did not on super easy, an no bubbles, lines or any issues. In fact you don't even notice that they are on, which is nice!

Pro299

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or just search "screen protector" in the size you want. There are many to choose from that cost much less than that.

OP
OP
zbad55

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Assuming you're looking for a cover and not a protector, these fit like a glove over them.

Just make sure to adjust the options so it doesn't remember the RSE power state from the last time you used the vehicle so you don't inadvertently have the screens turned on while still covered and overheat.
Yes thank you, that is exactly what I was looking for and not a screen protector. In my case these will probably never get used at all so I would like to keep them like new.

OP
OP
zbad55

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• RSE-Cover.jpg
    RSE-Cover.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 16
  • RSE-Cover-2.jpg
    RSE-Cover-2.jpg