Round 4! onto my 4th front suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shawn.baddneuz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks great. I'm in the midst of getting a suspension my self on my 02 denali

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Bomba02

Bomba02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now you know what I was talking about going from 24's to 17's. Major game changer in the suspension area.

Man your low, lower than me, even on the 18's. lol

Glad your getting it all dialed in.

Same here bro, Im getting there, lol. Long road tho. The side wall is just amazing how much it plays a role in the overall comfort in ride. I have a few psi in my rear bags and could still turn down front to be a little lower lol. Think i want bilsteins for the rear as well. Thinking instead of the 4600 series try the 5152 series. Id like to know the valving on the BT SP shock as well.

Looks great. I'm in the midst of getting a suspension my self on my 02 denali

Thanks man, whats your plans on your suspension, got a list or talking to tony?

shawn.baddneuz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think I was Gng to go with the bell tech 3/4 and find some good shocks and struts but I'm a totally truck rookie. This forum is the best

OP
OP
Bomba02

Bomba02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I was Gng to go with the bell tech 3/4 and find some good shocks and struts but I'm a totally truck rookie. This forum is the best

Nice this forum is very good lots of good info. Watch out tho the lower itch could hit once you lower it and want to keep going! I would stay away from front lowering keys go spindles spend the money one time. I would hit up Norcalss (tony) he the suspension god for these trucks and sells kits and could set you up to what your liking is. Good luck man keep us posted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia