Rough idle part 3 with a Vengeance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is not the dealerships "liability" if an undisclosed accident was not documented via the insurance/DMV/carfax data base. When buying a used car it is absolutely "buyer beware". Did you purchase an extended warranty? You seem to have some issues, buyer remorse is part of life, next time be an informed and cautious buyer. But absolutely no one:baby: "owe's":baby: you a different car or the option to return it. It sounds like you got absolutely hosed!:Big Laugh: Go trade it in on a good vehicle and take your knocks!
not according to the CVC since they knew about it they are liable ...

you can see in the original photo dated the 19th before buying it they are screwed...I actually updated proof to the site that the damage was undisclosed preexisting..
but they said nothing about the air bag deployment..

see this

https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/black-tahoe-hybrid-84-005-miles-good-buy.110196/

Serial numbers can further confirm that the parts are not the original OEM parts that were installed at the factory..

2008 hybrid (1).jpg

I know someone is going to say that is not enough for deployment then why mess with the Air bag control module..

mirror is broken, so they did side swipe something

rear passenger door is bent(latch is bent or something, hard to open)
door has a bend in it

the axle or suspension component is damaged (slightly bent by 1/4 to 1/2")

rear passenger side wheel vibrates heavily passed 67 mph

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

you can see in the original photo dated the 19th before buying it they are screwed...I actually updated proof to the site that the damage was undisclosed preexisting..

see this

https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/black-tahoe-hybrid-84-005-miles-good-buy.110196/

Serial numbers can further confirm that the parts are not the original OEM parts that were installed at the factory..

View attachment 230136

I know someone is going to say that is not enough for deployment then why mess with the Air bag control module..

rear passenger door is bent(latch is bent out something hard to open)

rear passenger side wheel vibrates heavily passed 70 mph
You’re NOT getting your money back. Quit whining and take it like a man. You got screwed. You’ve been whining and carrying on for months and tell us- what’s happened? The dealer won’t even talk to you anymore, isn’t that what you said? Along with all your other disjointed stroke-addled thoughts that you have tried without success to lay down in sentences that look like they were written by a friggin lunatic. You need to stop the insanity.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

see this

View attachment 230136

rear passenger door is bent(latch is bent or something, hard to open)
door has a bend in it

the axle or suspension component is damaged (slightly bent by 1/4 to 1/2")

rear passenger side wheel vibrates heavily passed 67 mph

Every time you write about your truck, I wonder more and more what you were on when you bought it? How can you possibly have overlooked SO MANY things you claim were wrong with it? It's got a broken mirror and a door that's hard to open?! Are you serious?! If you are taken even remotely seriously, I can't help but think you bought it with the intention of getting "screwed" so you could try to make out. If that's the case, forget the fact that it will never happen, you deserve to be stuck with it!

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So back in April, there was a Hybrid Tahoe with 85K miles for $10,500 that had everything that was being looked for but seemed a little to good to be true, hence the post that was made. At that time there were indications of inappropriate contact as evidenced by scratches on the vehicle. During the time that the vehicle was being test driven, I assume, the brakes not working was not noticed nor the cut carpet that was just mentioned. When the DMV seizes the title due to an error on the title, it was still full steam ahead with the purchase. I’m not sure of all California laws but I believe the buyer has to take out the surety bond on a vehicle with an improper title, not the dealer so not sure how that all plays into this.

Oh never mind....my head hurts and......

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts