Roll pan?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SmileB44Death

SmileB44Death

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was with a pickup though, right? The bed acts as a crush zone to keep passengers safe where with a SUV there's nothing when the bumper is removed. It's actually kind of dangerous and you might get sued if somebody in your rig gets hurt. Not to put a damper on it but just something to consider. I've read somewhere it's illegal in SUV's. But it does look good!
Yea it does thanks for the info

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
That was with a pickup though, right? The bed acts as a crush zone to keep passengers safe where with a SUV there's nothing when the bumper is removed. It's actually kind of dangerous and you might get sued if somebody in your rig gets hurt. Not to put a damper on it but just something to consider. I've read somewhere it's illegal in SUV's. But it does look good!
Well a crush zone in case of high impact collisions I guess. But if you alter your impact zones, like bumpers, insurance sometimes denies payout. They see it like if you had a bumper in the 5mph rear end accident they would just be paying for the bumper, but without a bumper now they're paying for a tailgate rear qp and blending entire bed and sides where the bed hit the cab.
I agree a roll pan looks so sexy on our suvs, but this is why I just went with a color matched Denali bumper instead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuckWild62