Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh yes caddy 3rd brake light and rack:insane:
Supercharger considered but I'm afraid I'd end up destroying the weak parts of the drive train. As in front differential. I don't care for the Esky brake light. And I'm considering the roof rack but I'd need to make the chrome rails black. There's always a rear wiper delete.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
None of us are ever finished....there is always something to mess around with. Esky rack win. I think there is one still for sale on TYF. Esky 3rd brake light not a fan either. That's why I color matched my rear appliqué.

Agreed with SC that foot would destroy the rear end too quickly. But sure would be badass! You see rear wiper delete is next. Never finished...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just filled it up with premium and installed the BlackBear 91+ octane tune for the first time. Nice! A little more power.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Not a fan of the esky 3rd bl ? What is wrong with you people?!!!:yuno:

Yes rear wiper delete is a must but since you didn't do any major body work or paint wasn't sure if you wanted to go that far.

Also was kidding about supercharge :doh2:

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
@Fosscore you say WE never finish but you've been quiet these past few months (year), either you are finished or you have some secrets you're not telling us :secret:
I think I speak for others when I say we wanna see more:challenge:

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the esky rack on the Denali. It just looks so much cleaner and classier with the esky rack! I put the caddy racks on my 2006 XL and don't regret it at all! Although I'm not a fan of blacking stuff out. But to each his own lol. your truck will look great with the esky rack!

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the esky rack on the Denali. It just looks so much cleaner and classier with the esky rack! I put the caddy racks on my 2006 XL and don't regret it at all! Although I'm not a fan of blacking stuff out. But to each his own lol. your truck will look great with the esky rack!

I have no chrome on my truck, and I'm not going to start now! Thanks for the compliments!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
labans