Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh and I forgot to mention that as I was leaving work yesterday, I got a ticket for 52 in a 40. The cop said I sure had a sweet sounding exhaust which definitely got his attention. When I mentioned it was my birthday, he said if I complete an online safety course he’ll dismiss it.

Happy Birthday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Oh and I forgot to mention that as I was leaving work yesterday, I got a ticket for 52 in a 40. The cop said I sure had a sweet sounding exhaust which definitely got his attention. When I mentioned it was my birthday, he said if I complete an online safety course he’ll dismiss it.
So he was a nice "dick"?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
do you remember the ticket I got up there? anyway I went to pay it online and it wouldn't come up in the system, so I called the courthouse up there to see if i could pay it over the phone, they couldn't find it either so they told me to send a copy of it to them, so I mailed a copy to them, they sent me a letter back all courthouse stamped up and everything and said the cop never turned it in or it was lost and that since 30 days or 60 days whatever the time limit was had passed that basically the officer would have to ticket me again in person and that I didn't have to pay it and it wouldn't be on my driving record. lol

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
do you remember the ticket I got up there? anyway I went to pay it online and it wouldn't come up in the system, so I called the courthouse up there to see if i could pay it over the phone, they couldn't find it either so they told me to send a copy of it to them, so I mailed a copy to them, they sent me a letter back all courthouse stamped up and everything and said the cop never turned it in or it was lost and that since 30 days or 60 days whatever the time limit was had passed that basically the officer would have to ticket me again in person and that I didn't have to pay it and it wouldn't be on my driving record. lol
Nice!

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was looking at trying to recycle my old radiator and decided to pull the plastic tanks off, leaving the aluminum core to take in. I also wanted to see what the oil and trans coolers looked like. It’s a super simple design and from what I see, not prone to failure. The only way for them to leak would be if you ran something other than dexcool that would corrode the internal coolers. They reside in the end tanks and there’s no internal connections. They looked stainless at first glance but they are ferrous since my magnet stuck to them. If you look in their intakes/ outlets you can see baffles. They’re also pretty damn heavy, combining for probably half the total weight of the radiator. I don’t feel like I had any need to replace it at 160k miles but there was no way of knowing.

676D193F-D54C-4B22-9C3F-2169A6724470.jpeg F10D6D0F-2AA7-47E4-B7B3-D86C25564400.jpeg D48B7D7E-4281-4954-A1D9-732E986B27ED.jpeg B00FACD5-495D-44B5-923A-88C330EA5D05.jpeg 94F9E225-4A99-49AB-9B84-0FAA3B04C845.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts