Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will you be using maestro to retain vehicle functions? I installed Pioneer AVIC-7201 nex with maestro it adds options like gauges, tpms monitor, and reads check engine codes
Maestro doesn’t work on an 02. I installed it in my 08 Silverado though, it’s pretty cool. I really liked being able to program it on my computer before I installed it. I’ll just re-use the PAC harness and steering wheel control interface that’s already in the truck. Should be a pretty easy install.

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mayyybeee ;)

Not to insinuate anything think here but have a funny story, you won’t believe how many times my guys were offered to buy back their stolen tools at the job site.

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That header is crazy.
Dynatechs original design. The wires are held against the head to avoid the hoop. Hindsight 20/20 I wouldn't get them. I'm thinking about yanking them for some ARH like Mark's. All this plug talk makes me think I have a misfire lol.

Sent from my SM-T387AA using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n