replacing the carpet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking to replace the carpet in my 02 z71 tahoe. I tried using the search but it didn't seem to offer much help. I see carpet replacement molds on jcwhitney, etc for $200-$300. Does that also cover the back/cargo area? I'm wanting to replace ALL of the carpet.

Please point me in the right direction, love the forums.

TIA

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

doing some research i'm thinking this might be what i'm looking for, can someone confirm?

http://www.jcwhitney.com/custom-mol...49.jcwx?skuId=1082675&filterid=d334y2002g46j1

wanting to replace all of the carpet.

cwelk87gn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I recently decided to replace the carpet in my Yukon, and after researching my options, ended up buying a kit through my local Chevy dealer for just a little more than an aftermarket kit. The kit you are looking at seems nice, and that looks like a good price. I paid around $600 for the front and rear carpet kit, plus OEM floor mats all around for my 07. Fit perfect, it took me about 3.5 hours from start to finish to complete the job. If you need some directions, I'd be happy to help!

ebxgsxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bringing this back from the dead. need some pointers to where look for carpet for my 2001 Yukon Denali.

any pointers would be appreciated.

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
bringing this back from the dead. need some pointers to where look for carpet for my 2001 Yukon Denali.

any pointers would be appreciated.

Check out eBay..the user tag for the seller is automatstore. he will send you a sample material swatch if needed. They sell the complete kit with wheel wells coverage in many colors.

b4z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just about to ask if anyone had used stockinteriors.

ebxgsxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the tips guys. stock interiors also has an ebay store. i was watching one of their auctions. i think i'm going to do this soon since i'm going to convert the rear bench to buckets soon.

thanks again for the pointers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Codered5557