Replacing original front and rear shocks struts assembly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dirt71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2015 Yukon SLT with 166k miles on it and I think it's time to replace the shocks. I'm wanting to go back to the original setup for front and rear but having problems finding the ABZW and AB69 for the rear and AA26 for the front (OEM parts). Does anyone have the new part numbers for what I'm looking for? The rear shocks have a leveling kit, but I don't think they are considered "air shock". The air shocks I see similar to the ones that are on there now, but they have a wire coming from the shock. The rear shocks on there now just have a nipple for the leveling kit to clamp on. Maybe it's an air shock but not electric? If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to any online GM parts store and you can put in your VIN. It should break down what fits your vehicle. Or, just call your local service center if it's a GM store and they should be able to provide a quote with the new needed numbers. Then plug and play into the Google machine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beat Ta hoes