Replacing "cubby holes" with screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
I've got a piece that goes on the backside of the center console that I'm gonna be getting rid of real soon. It's the whole piece made by Clarion and designed to fit up to a 7" maybe 8" screen. I'll post a pic of it later. The color is beige or tan and looks factory.. No cutting to any factory pieces at all... If your interested let me know and I'll give you a price.

OP
OP
jmyler

jmyler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a piece that goes on the backside of the center console that I'm gonna be getting rid of real soon. It's the whole piece made by Clarion and designed to fit up to a 7" maybe 8" screen. I'll post a pic of it later. The color is beige or tan and looks factory.. No cutting to any factory pieces at all... If your interested let me know and I'll give you a price.

someone should really make something like that for this spot that i'm talking about.

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
Here's a pic of the one in my tahoe... soon to be for sale!

Attachments

• My Tahoe 1.jpg
    My Tahoe 1.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 36

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just sold the same exact setup as nytahoe, if anyone wants to try this on there own just shoot me a pm or something and I can explain it to you, very small and easy project

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jmyler thats my truck in the pic but i just sold that housing and monitor

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
if i had ever thing i could make a step by step but dont have a nbs anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n