Replacement plastic bracket for 2003 yukon denali driiver side master lock/window switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hambone1951

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, I am hoping someone knows what the part number is or where to buy a replacement for the white L shaped plastic bracket attached to the door panel that the master switch assembly snaps into. Mine is broken and would like to replace it. Thanks!!Par5.jpg

Last edited:

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Picture? I repaired the screw tower that holds the Driver's Door Module (the switch) bezel with Q-Bond when mine was broken. Not sure if this is what you're referencing but post up a pic of the broken parts.

OP
OP
H

Hambone1951

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Picture? I repaired the screw tower that holds the Driver's Door Module (the switch) bezel with Q-Bond when mine was broken. Not sure if this is what you're referencing but post up a pic of the broken parts.
Hi Fless, Here is a picture. I may have to do something similar as you or let it be loose. Forward end is fine. I took the screw out before removing.

OP
OP
H

Hambone1951

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks all for the quick help. Very nice forum. Have had my 2003 since new. Went from hero to zero and its been a good companion during the run. Will definitely continue here and hopefully be able to contribute. Will put some adhesive on the bezel.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not sure that the Q-Bond would fix that (if you have the other part for it), and it's not the bezel. And I don't recall if that part is easily removable. Might be best off just getting a pre-owned door panel from the junkyard or UPull. Or seeing if you can just grab that part off of another truck.

Melram

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Fless, Here is a picture. I may have to do something similar as you or let it be loose. Forward end is fine. I took the screw out before removing.
I’m having this same exact issue but it’s on my 2003 GMC Yukon XL Denali AWD. It’s on both driver and passenger side. I don’t know what the part is called but it is white plastic that is in pieces now. Are you able to repost that parts explosion as I clicked on the link and it is no longer working.

Blackcar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m having this same exact issue but it’s on my 2003 GMC Yukon XL Denali AWD. It’s on both driver and passenger side. I don’t know what the part is called but it is white plastic that is in pieces now. Are you able to repost that parts explosion as I clicked on the link and it is no longer working.
This is link to breakdown for door trim, but most parts are discontinued but gives part number to search for part needed good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coldlegos