RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
All of this is way beyond my skill set.... lol plus I have no desire to drill holes in the cabinets. I have a feeling my landlord isn’t gonna like that.... hahah
Actually you do have the skill set. If you can work on your Denali the way you did then this is a a breeze for you. Look on you tube , tons of ways to skin a cat lol

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All of this is way beyond my skill set.... lol plus I have no desire to drill holes in the cabinets. I have a feeling my landlord isn’t gonna like that.... hahah
No they actually probably won’t like a water line running over there in case it happens to leak. Even a slow drip can do a lot of damage over time, unfortunately. Better to ask the landlord, they might run the line for you.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shouldn’t be a problem, makes it easier for the person that would move in after you! Or ask him/her to do it for you...I’ve done it a few times myself, not that hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No they actually probably won’t like a water line running over there in case it happens to leak. Even a slow drip can do a lot of damage over time, unfortunately. Better to ask the landlord, they might run the line for you.
When I told her that the fridge she had there was starting to die, she just ok well you can get a new fridge. She didn’t offer to do anything for me, and when I was asked for helping getting the new one upstairs she’s like you’re on your own... despite the fact that when I moved in and she had to take the old fridge out to put the one in that I jsut moved out, they had a skytrac lift to move the other two in and out. So she’s not going to do anything to help with this water line project either. Whatever... this is why I only rely on myself to get stuff done and don’t bother taking time to ask anyone for help... lol

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
When I told her that the fridge she had there was starting to die, she just ok well you can get a new fridge. She didn’t offer to do anything for me, and when I was asked for helping getting the new one upstairs she’s like you’re on your own... despite the fact that when I moved in and she had to take the old fridge out to put the one in that I jsut moved out, they had a skytrac lift to move the other two in and out. So she’s not going to do anything to help with this water line project either. Whatever... this is why I only rely on myself to get stuff done and don’t bother taking time to ask anyone for help... lol
That's a great landlord then :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz