Rehoming seat motors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cooki3mnster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last weekend I installed a newly flashed Driver Position module under the driver seat in my truck. However it feels like the right Lumbar support sticks out a lot further than the left side one on the drivers seat. Is there any way short of replacement/disassembling the whole seat to rehome or zero out the motor?

rockola1971

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last weekend I installed a newly flashed Driver Position module under the driver seat in my truck. However it feels like the right Lumbar support sticks out a lot further than the left side one on the drivers seat. Is there any way short of replacement/disassembling the whole seat to rehome or zero out the motor?
Empty the bladder, set seat to your liking. Store in preset on driver door.

rockola1971

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a trick to emptying the bladder? Or will it require me to pull the seat and disassemble?
The buttons on the side of your seat. IIRC the down button empties your bottom bladder. The button pointing to the rear of the vehicle empties your lumbar support bladder. Hold them both down each for 5 seconds. Set favorite position of seat forward/back and then program with preset button on door panel controls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
labans