Refrigerant capacity?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gotcha, thanks.

What would cause the system to be cooler one day and not as cool the next?
Outside air temp/humidity, if you have it on recirculate, blend door not fully opening closing. Does it have a full charge? It blows diff temps day to day? Colder, warner, colder? If its getting warmer you may have a leak but if it gets watmer then cooler there is s diff problem.... measure air temp at vents on diff days and outside air trmp and repott back.

ChadG550

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2016 Tahoe with rear air. My decal has .93 R134a and PAG oil. How much and what grade oil??? I had a rear line blowout. Lost all the freon and the compressor. Replaced compressor and condenser. Now I need to know how much oil I need to add. Any help??

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
2016 Tahoe with rear air. My decal has .93 R134a and PAG oil. How much and what grade oil??? I had a rear line blowout. Lost all the freon and the compressor. Replaced compressor and condenser. Now I need to know how much oil I need to add. Any help??

@UmmScott would be a good person to ask on this.

UmmScott

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its probably still 3Lbs of 134a. Not 100% positive on these newer models tho so dont quote me there.

What line blew out? Why did you have to change the compressor?
If you changed the compressor because a random line blew out that was a waste of your time and money.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo