rear kit and shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
anyone know a good place to find a rear kit for my truck? I lowered it with 3" coils, and I need shock repositioning hardware, trailing arm rpoistioning hardware, and all that good stuff...

As well, anyone know where to score a good deal on some nice shocks? front and back?

EDIT

does anyone have a sway bar installed? I am wondering if this is worth the money

Last edited:

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hit up tony (norcalss) he will beat any prices that you find and sells djm and belltech

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anyone know a good place to find a rear kit for my truck? I lowered it with 3" coils, and I need shock repositioning hardware, trailing arm rpoistioning hardware, and all that good stuff...

As well, anyone know where to score a good deal on some nice shocks? front and back?

EDIT

does anyone have a sway bar installed? I am wondering if this is worth the money

I am about to sell my Mgaughys 5' coils (*edit 10mos old) and Belltech Shock extenders(new).

Prolly like 150 or so I think?

You don't absolutely need the trailing arm relos from my understanding.

B

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
Summit racing has the relocation kit for $160... thats the shock extentions and the TA relocators and needed hardware. Not a bad price from my understanding. They also have bilsteins for all four corners for $280. does this sound about right?

I wonder what the 5" rear coils would look like with the 2" front keys? would I be leveled out?

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
i thought that was a good price too and I didnt believe it actually... I think Bilstein must have recently lowered their prices because I checked around and everyone has those shocks at roughly that same price.

I am back in the same boat again though... I want to smooth out my ride (its rougher than dog ******) so I want to make sure I pick the proper shock to achieve that goal.

I dont think Boss will sell me his drop coils though... he doesnt want to be responsible for another broken bone!

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can sit level with keys and 5" springs..heres my truck with keys and 5" coils in rear..no trailing arm relocation kit, just new stock shocks from autozone and shock extenders with the free travel mod..im right at about 33.5 all the way around..rides like stock in the rear now..i just need new shocks in front then it will be perfect..

worst case just throw some helper bags in the rear if its a little low for you..i can raise the rear over an inch with the bags

IMG_0787.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork