REAR EMBLEMS - Opinions needed ONCE again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great Jochen, the yukon symbol being from a NNBS doesn't look out of place at all, looks like it was meant to be there!! Nicely done!

OP
OP
JochenWoern

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great Jochen, the yukon symbol being from a NNBS doesn't look out of place at all, looks like it was meant to be there!! Nicely done!

Thanks very much everyone.

The Sig pic will be updated as soon as there is a break in the rain, the truck will get washed and there is time for a nice pic. :)

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always like the front emblem color matched, tempted on doing that to my truck!! Get rid of the red!

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Truck is VERY dirty from the rain and the pictures are taken outside in the garage.

It is dark, pics are not of very good quality, but I think you will get the idea. NNBS Yukon Emblem as well as color matched GMC Emblem on the rear.

Thanks again Jason (JZ BLK '06), I think it looks terrific.

Wow your truck is dirtier than mine ;) The emblems turned out great-the color matched ones accent the truck really well. Well since I gave you the idea-I ordered some and did mine today.

The PROOF:

picture.php

picture.php

Now go wash that thing!!

-J

OP
OP
JochenWoern

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow your truck is dirtier than mine ;) The emblems turned out great-the color matched ones accent the truck really well. Well since I gave you the idea-I ordered some and did mine today.

The PROOF:

picture.php

picture.php

Now go wash that thing!!

-J

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks GREAT Jason!!!!

And many thanks. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvain_Yukon