Rear climate controls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1kevinc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, new member here.
I know I can push "aux" on the front control panel to turn on and off the rear air. But how do I change the temp and fan settings without stopping the car and climbing in the back seat. I have 163 views on another form and nobody has a clue.
Any ideas? Just a glaring design flaw? Or obvious oversight on my part?

Thanks

Oh yeah, its a 2007 Burb LTZ w/auto climate control

Last edited:

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AFAIK, there is no way to do that from the front.

byrds6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have just turned on the rear climate controls, it is controlled by the front. Once someone messes with the settings on the rear you have to turn it off and back on to have control back up front. Learned this the hard way in mine rofl.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have had a OBS.... have a NBS and now a NNBS .....

This must be the one feature of the nnbs I HATE.

the old trucks were not like this.

OP
OP

1kevinc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have had a OBS.... have a NBS and now a NNBS .....

This must be the one feature of the nnbs I HATE.

the old trucks were not like this.
OBS,NBS,NNBS ????
Can't tell if you're saying you can't or you can.
My motorcycle forum says you can by either pushing the aux button twice or pushing the aux button then the fan and temp. I'm going to try both today.

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

As Far As I Know
Gotcha. That's slang for " ah, now I understand"
Thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

If you have just turned on the rear climate controls, it is controlled by the front. Once someone messes with the settings on the rear you have to turn it off and back on to have control back up front. Learned this the hard way in mine rofl.
I do not have the controls shown on your link. No knobs or controls at all beyond the regular one on the dash under the radio.

OP
OP

1kevinc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So it turns out you CAN do it in the 2007. You must push the "aux" button so it glows red, but you must make sure the "pass" button in not on or not lit red. Only then can you control the rear temp and fan from the dash control panel.
Yeah!

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it turns out you CAN do it in the 2007. You must push the "aux" button so it glows red, but you must make sure the "pass" button in not on or not lit red. Only then can you control the rear temp and fan from the dash control panel.
Yeah!

Wow... Interesting. Have you tried it yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purolator