Ready for camping...show your pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
That a duramax Brandon?

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

I cam the real way. In Tents!! lol jk. But here was mine in March out camping in muddy ass dirt roads

B3D7CD0C-C539-4306-8684-AE9C2A83BC55_zpsioayedeu.jpg

You're telling me that thing gets dirty? ;)

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know its in the 2015 section but I will throw my setup on here...

Bought this POS and used it a few times. Biggest pain in the ass ever.

avytent_zps4667bcb2.jpg

Now I have the Coleman Instant 6 tent. Goes up in under a min. So much nicer...

techbrute

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know its in the 2015 section but I will throw my setup on here...

Bought this POS and used it a few times. Biggest pain in the ass ever.

avytent_zps4667bcb2.jpg

Now I have the Coleman Instant 6 tent. Goes up in under a min. So much nicer...

I'm with you. I always love the concept of a vehicle-integrated tent, but in reality, a tent with maybe a portable shelter between it and vehicle does everything you need. Plus, it's generally cheaper and more convenient.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
wow that's a nice setup @Young28

Indeed it is. It's really my mothers toy. She grew up camping and decided when she was ready she was going all out and she did. She even got a driver...

That's all i am good for lol.

That a duramax Brandon?

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

You're telling me that thing gets dirty? ;)

Yep duramax. Dont know if a gasser would have enough ass to haul this thing.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol: @ driver :D

Drinkmilk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Holy Momma's Rig, young! That looks like my house on roller skates. :lol: Kinda reminds me of my dad's definition of camping: a 3 star hotel. She sure picked a beaut though.

OP
OP
Z

zxlr88

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Indeed it is. It's really my mothers toy. She grew up camping and decided when she was ready she was going all out and she did. She even got a driver...

That's all i am good for lol.

Yep duramax. Dont know if a gasser would have enough ass to haul this thing.

What is the weight on that thing? It has to be near maxing out a SRW truck huh? Beautiful rig!

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
Holy Momma's Rig, young! That looks like my house on roller skates. :lol: Kinda reminds me of my dad's definition of camping: a 3 star hotel. She sure picked a beaut though.

lol. As long as she's happy then all is great. Plus i can use it whenever i want. It fits what she wanted, plus my dad has health issues so this works good for the stuff we have to take with us for him.

What is the weight on that thing? It has to be near maxing out a SRW truck huh? Beautiful rig!

16k. like you see it. Truck handles it very well. From getting up and going to stopping. Rides like a dream.

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Oh man that thing isn't even close to capacity! Bet it fills excellent. I've seen about 30k on a SRW lol

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is a '15 Prime Time Tracer 3200BHT. I am using a Husky distribution hitch which has a weight range of 800-1200 lbs. Tongue weight is 767 lbs. Loaded, I am about 7720 give or take. Denali xl specs show 7900-8100 considering the source. The built-in brake controller seems to work well with a screen on the dash showing pressure applied and such. I also have a tuned crewcab f150 ecoboost that tows it. It does better on the hills than the Denali, but maybe not after the supercharger. :licklips:

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokin Denali

Latest posts