Range AFM disable

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have enough money to buy one how do i get one into california? I checked on ebay and sellers refuse to ship to california I really need my OVER DRIVE gears back gas is about to tick passed 4$ a gallon... in a week or two.

I need it for off road use and or track use ;);););)

Last edited:

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crap if i had the rest of the money i need for my bb tune id sell ya the range device i have:shrug: Keep and eye on the classified section they end up in there sometimes or just like above ask family out of state.

OP
OP
B

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crap if i had the rest of the money i need for my bb tune id sell ya the range device i have:shrug: Keep and eye on the classified section they end up in there sometimes or just like above ask family out of state.

yeah gas prices jumped a little $3.959 91octane the price is not the issue I get all of my gas paid for(free for me)..(i get to keep what ever is left i.e the change). i just want to have a bit of spending money left over.. i.e to save to a new HV battery..

honestly CARB is so stupid I can run it in v8 mode FULL TIME in m4 I should also be able to run it in v8 mode FULL TImE in drive i would at lest get 2mpg more around town there by creating less emissions, that is exactly what california wants correct.

it's so hypocritical

it seems like a conspiracy with GM and c.A.r.B
to help GM generate money in repairs costs and make more money for the gas stations, all while creating more pollution.

instead I have to waste more gas and create more pollution the only real winner is the gas station.

Last edited:

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that sounds about right...

I have way to many hills where i am and that 4 cyl mode was swapping out so much it got annoying. So happy carb crap isnt here.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score

Sell him the range device for the price of a BB tune.... problem solved... lol

OP
OP
B

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@BG1988 any luck finding one yet?
Yeah I found one that a authorized reseller( well i'd assume so because they sold 6,000 units all ready) was willing to sell to me..... let me know if you're interested ...... at lest wait awhile though I don't want the seller to see a flood of orders from california (other wise they might stop selling to this state)

Last edited:

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've found that shifting into Manual Mode - Gear 5 upon vehicle startup disables the AFM. Correct me if I'm missing something here.

I live in an area with zero flat spots and 100% hills/valleys/river roads/mountains, and it was incredibly annoying to live/drive with the AFM active.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos