Ramps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kpatak

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Works with my 2001 Yukon XL and 2019 Yukon XL Denali just fine and any other cars I've got. Don't think you'll have an issue with 3,000 lb for front or rear axels and tires fit the ramps. Rated weight capacity of 1,500 lbs per runner/3,000 lbs total.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Just thinking about a set of rhino ramps. I see lots of negative reviews but I think most are sue to misuse. Like using them on gravel and stuff.

So, what does the authority found here say. I read that they are a good product.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just thinking about a set of rhino ramps. I see lots of negative reviews but I think most are sue to misuse. Like using them on gravel and stuff.

So, what does the authority found here say. I read that they are a good product.
I bought a set and returned them. They still required me to use a couple pieces of 2x8’s to step the truck up on in order to clear the air dam since I’m lowered and they were a couple inches shorter than my cheap steel ones. If you’re not lowered they should work fine but check the height dimension- they seemed kinda low for me. Seemed well built though.

HansJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a set and returned them. They still required me to use a couple pieces of 2x8’s to step the truck up on in order to clear the air dam since I’m lowered and they were a couple inches shorter than my cheap steel ones. If you’re not lowered they should work fine but check the height dimension- they seemed kinda low for me. Seemed well built though.
I forget how low you are, but would I have an issue with those being 2/4?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues