Ramps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rolexus

Reaction score
Weight limit on most ramps below front of truck weight. Also sometimes one will skid when driving on, making both uneven. Lastly tires usually too wide to fit pocket. Choose wisely.
I’ve found the ‘slide’ can be awkward, as the ramps do get repositioned. Best remedy, slowly walk up ramp with vehicle in 4WL. I’ve got 265 70R 17s, and if drive up ramp is centred, no problem - tires fit on my Composite Rhino ramps.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With age I have gotten more safety inclined........you only have a vehicle slip or slide on ramps once.
I just have a couple 2x’s with a 45* on one end of each, maybe 18” long, and I lay them on the ground in front of the ramps and drive up onto those first then onto the ramps. It just raises the truck up a bit so the air dam doesn’t hit the ramp. There’s really nothing that can go wrong. Been doing it for many years. I’m old and wise lol.

Reaction score