Quick oil change shop screwed up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LordWayback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not long ago I got a oil change at big brand tire like usual, I get a check engine light nothing sounds insanely off , check oil level and it’s far beyond max I think it’s causing a issue I can’t go a week without nothing wrong.
324D91DB-B55F-4D64-83A8-EA583BBC7B98.jpeg

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Been told so many times that "Oil changes are easy" and then I told them at my shops, "Yes, they are, if done right".

No excuse for over or under fill. The person just did not give a crap about your rig. I would demand a couple free oil changes and demand to stand there while is being done OR DO IT YOURSELF!

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Not long ago I got a oil change at big brand tire like usual, I get a check engine light nothing sounds insanely off , check oil level and it’s far beyond max I think it’s causing a issue I can’t go a week without nothing wrong.
View attachment 380271

I am begging you. Please learn about periods at the end of your thoughts, you put in to sentences. I hate reading something 2-3 times, for it to make sense.

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am begging you. Please learn about periods at the end of your thoughts, you put in to sentences. I hate reading something 2-3 times, for it to make sense.
you could have just not read it if some missing dots was enough to confuse you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout

Latest posts