Purchase a 2015 LT with 50k miles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jl449

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I was looking at stock # 3510 :Plugged:.. you should buy that one!! that has the 2 speed transfer case! I don't known -- I always thought the 2sp trans was standard on 4x4. It comes with off road package or trailer towing package. Back to the Warriors game!

DWTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2 speed transfer case is just a personal opinion and something I would want. I believe the one with the 2 speed transfer case will have a different gear ratio and that may help with the added mass and taller tire size. You can do some searching but I believe the gear ratio is generally an added benefit for the larger tires. I would also be curious to know if the lift kit keeps the CV angles close to stock otherwise you may have issues down the road with premature wear. I see they have warranty on the vehicle with the lift so that's a good thing too but I would make sure they will cover you without having to have it brought all the way back to TX.

As you mentioned it's going to be your truck so don't let us talk you out of anything, it looks great. I think we are just giving you some things to take into consideration.

rattmobbins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No way in hell I'd buy a newer model vehicle that was already out of factory warranty, but that's me.

If you like (and are good at) doing repair work yourself that it may not be as big of an issue.

For me personally, my time is more valuable than my money, so I pay people to do things I don't have time to. Thus, I will never own a vehicle out of warranty, as that basically means "free repairs".

Just my $.02.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali