Problems..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MTman777

MTman777

Reaction score
Nope.. im hoping that its just one of those 2 parts.. baby due in 2 weeks.. i have to have ac..

Diller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We just had a baby 4 weeks ago. I know what you're talking about. My a/c doesn't work either!

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the opposite problem... A/c front and rear... And no heat at all... Sux during the winter... n e 1 wanna pitch in..?

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No heat at all... Not up front or out back... Blower motors just blowing cold air... I have checked the heater core and burned my hand on it, so im guessing its not clogged...

OP
OP
MTman777

MTman777

Reaction score
ok... so my problem is fixed.. when i pulled the controls i noticed that the blower switch plug was actually melted inside by the terminals.. quick run the picknpull and walked around for 45 min trying to find one i got it all fixed.. works great..

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

No heat at all... Not up front or out back... Blower motors just blowing cold air... I have checked the heater core and burned my hand on it, so im guessing its not clogged...

i wonder if you have the same problem i did with the controls being bad... ?

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MTman777- Fyremanpat is very wise 2 these things so I hope he can narrow it down... I just dont want 2 have 2 replace the hvac I saw em going online around $200... But glad u were able 2 get sum cold air again congrats on the baby broseph and good luck 2 u and the family...

fyremanpat

Fyremanpat
Reaction score
our trucks dont have heat in the rear only a/c...as for no heat up front again it could be a selector switch. check if the pins are melted or not making contact....glad you fixed it and that I could help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz