Problems..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
SOB
This posting size limit is pissing me off I am getting tired of having to upload to another server all the time.

Mods or Admin Can a tahoe/Yukon brother get an posting size increase please?

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

156520422.gif

fyremanpat

Fyremanpat
Reaction score
Dude!!!! I'm telling you its the the fan control switch. Replace the whole thing. You can get them off Ebay for 100 bucks. When you have it out check that there are no charred connections if there is then clean the off and re-adjust the pins.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong but it sounds like he does not have a blower/fan control problem. but the recirculate disabled/enabled function is partially working. Have I missed something?

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Here is some more diagrams for you.

I have edited these out for now.

Ask if you still want them.

Last edited:

fyremanpat

Fyremanpat
Reaction score
Yes I am correcting you. I've had this same problem. Its the control.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
is somebody screwing with my post? A couple of hours later my posted pictures seem to change.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Wait that is alldata . Sorry about that.

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

You claim the fan control switch so why would he have to change the whole controller since the switch is alone replaceable?

If you are talking about the disable function triggered by the fan off position I see where you are going however, again the diagram shows the signal is a open or closed ground circuit so if open the air moves freely and depressed it stops I have not choice to think the motor or mechanism is jamming. However if the recirculate test above shows an partial ground signal connection can cause the motor to cut off air supply completely then I will surely correct myself.

MTMan,

Just to clarify my thoughts am I understanding the problem as you see it. If I am wrong please correct me.

OP
OP
MTman777

MTman777

Reaction score
Im gonna break this down as simple as i can get it.. theres no power getting to the blower motor... all fuses are good and the blower motor itself is good.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
No problem I understood it to be that when you enabled recirculate mode it was then when you airflow stopped entirely but the blower was working under it own power. Sorry about that hear are some diagnostic sheets. If they do not look correct let me know I had some weird attachment thing going on lately. I am still trying to find a fix for it.

OP
OP
MTman777

MTman777

Reaction score
i wish those things were bigger... kinda hard to read.. lol.. ill see what i can come up with.. thank you..

OP
OP
MTman777

MTman777

Reaction score
so im gonna go ahead and replace both the controls and the board tomorrow if i can find them at my local junkyard..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz