Prices Paid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

b4z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind that the holdback on a 70,000 vehicle is $2100. So if they sell you the truck for straight invoice there is that much profit. Not to mention financing and processing fees and a trade in. This is why some dealers will sell below invoice.

nick2440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
getting a brand new 2015 i wouldnt expect to get that great of a deal unless its a silverado. If you want the latest and greatest you can expect to pay top dollar. If your willing to wait a little then you should be able to get a better deal

showtime1k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are those supplier pricing on the website legit. I know when I got the supplier discount as a family member, they refused to give tell me the price till I brought the family member in with his code. They still say at the dealer they can't tell you the Gm employee discount.

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;}
}

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Found something on this. Don't know how to paste it in here though . But website discounts are 16% and gms is 20%

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are those supplier pricing on the website legit. I know when I got the supplier discount as a family member, they refused to give tell me the price till I brought the family member in with his code. They still say at the dealer they can't tell you the Gm employee discount.

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;}
}

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Found something on this. Don't know how to paste it in here though . But website discounts are 16% and gms is 20%

Just go to GM Friends and Family First and build the truck online with either employee pricing or supplier pricing. What you end up with is what you get and is fair.

For me, a loaded 2015 GMC Denali 4WD with nearly every option was around $66k

GMS is NOT 20%. I can tell you the max employee discount is around $8k off...around 12%

showtime1k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just go to GM Friends and Family First and build the truck online with either employee pricing or supplier pricing. What you end up with is what you get and is fair.

For me, a loaded 2015 GMC Denali 4WD with nearly every option was around $66k

GMS is NOT 20%. I can tell you the max employee discount is around $8k off...around 12%

Gms is unavailable to public, so it can't be what's on the website.

But the breakdown of discounts for gm is posted on another Gm forum.

I went to the dealer and asked them for the gms price and was told they can't tell me that price unless I had an employee discount code

Could be wrong, but it sounds about right according to what I paid years ago using it

Last edited:

Yukon09

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm waiting till spring 2015 to buy a Denali with the 7-speed, hope I can get a deal.
I will be glad with 0% apr financing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442