Prices Paid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

showtime1k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm keeping an eye on this costco program bout to kick off. Just signed up. If not significant, hey I'll get some cheap gas

Daunntlessone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Costco auto program apparently works very well on the GM products. You get the $115 membership, sign up for the auto purchase program, pick the vehicle exactly as you want it, they send you am email of the closest dealership, you go to that dealership and they show you the MSRP and Invoice for the vehicle, you get $800 under invoice - that is my understanding.

steph230

Reaction score
How do I sign up for the Costco Auto Program? Not sure if it's the same thing, but I checked online a couple weeks ago and there were no participating GMC dealers in my area. I'm willing to drive if it's worth it. I called and they said they don't have a list of GMC dealers, the only way they can provide dealer names is by zip code only. That seems very strange to me - there has to be a database somewhere.

yukontruckman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Costco auto program apparently works very well on the GM products. You get the $115 membership, sign up for the auto purchase program, pick the vehicle exactly as you want it, they send you am email of the closest dealership, you go to that dealership and they show you the MSRP and Invoice for the vehicle, you get $800 under invoice - that is my understanding.

Any more details available? I am already a Costco member and would gladly use the service if I could get $800 under invoice. Dealers here in FL will sell at invoice without batting an eye, but difficult to negotiate $800 under invoice.

Daunntlessone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you have to have the more expensive membership. A friend of mine used this for a 2015 Denali in Texas and the dealership is 10 miles from him. There was actually a dealer within 3 miles but they did not participate in the program. He also had a membership in a Credit Union and got a discount for that as well.

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

http://m.costcoauto.com/enterzipcode.aspx?gotourl=/default.aspx

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101445202

steph230

Reaction score
I have the business membership so I guess it isn't the top level one. I'm willing to upgrade if it helps get a better deal. Does anyone know how to get a listing of dealers in the Southeast? I'd drive maybe 400-500 miles depending on the deal. I asked for one in a 500 mile radius of me but they said they can't search dealers that way. Anyone near West TN that would know of any dealers? Is Laura GMC a dealer?

Daunntlessone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to the dealer I have a relationship with and have had my SUV serviced there since 2007. When we started negotiating for a 2015i Denali XL with every option, they were obviously not interested in dealing on that truck to the price I wanted. We actually looked at the Laura GMC site and they basically told me that something was wrong at that dealership and they were never going to even get close to their pricing. I decided to get one from Laura GMC and on a whim went to another dealer 20 miles from me. Walked out with an agreement for $1000 below Invoice when the pricing is announced plus any rebates or incentives available when delivered. Done.

Last edited: