Prices Paid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2 out of 4 Dealerships in Houston I spoke to were asking MSRP.

That's what I'm afraid of. Where I live, dealers mark them up, even the '14s. So it looks like I'll be taking a road trip to get my new whip eventually.

We need a dealer that's willing to do a group buy for us. The Jeep forum has one and that's how we bought my wife's Grand Cherokee. It made it really simple.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you don't mind sharing about how much cheaper is supplier pricing?

it's VIN specific. There is no set amount for supplier pricing. But typically with supplier pricing the dealership doesn't make any money off the sale. Maybe $100 or so if that.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
local dealer here on the lot has a few

fully loaded Tahoe LTZ 2wd 5.3

$65,790 - price
- $2,198 - discount

tax tag title

$68,405 - total

DetTigers

Reaction score
Just go to cars.com and search 2015 4wd slt yukons and sort lowest price to highest. Is Laura GMC. Wondering what other members opinions are.

The prices they advertise are the GM employee prices. They guaranteed that price, even though I'm not eligible to receive that discount. I didn't feel comfortable with that so I ended up finding a dealer in MI that offered $1k below supplier pricing which I thought was fair. My truck should be here next week.