Prices changed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many dealers are going out of their way to benefit the customer? Sure it may be as simple as a couple clicks of a mouse but someone at the dealership 1) has to know the unique exceptions, 2) be in a position to create a new process 3) be able to implement said process.

OP
OP
M

Matz

Reaction score
For those who took delivery in the last few weeks. Have the dealers been holding the the sold at cost ( let's say on a January order) to what is now on the window sticker prices?

JeffTahoe

Reaction score
I have not taken delivery yet but I have confirmed with my dealer that my price is locked in for the date I placed my order

OP
OP
M

Matz

Reaction score
I just got a email from my dealer. The difference between Jan 31 order date price and WS is +$2025 . A rebate check will come sometime after the sale is final. I'll come up with the 2K to keep the payment down and deposit it back to myself.

JeffTahoe

Reaction score
Finally able to see my window sticker and it shows the new price and not the price that I had when I placed the order. The sticker shows $68,030 and my buyer’s order shows $66,430. The dealer did tell me my price should be $66,430 since thats the agreed price when I placed the order and signed the buyers order. We will see what happens once the vehicle is delivered to the dealer.

Capsaicin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally able to see my window sticker and it shows the new price and not the price that I had when I placed the order. The sticker shows $68,030 and my buyer’s order shows $66,430. The dealer did tell me my price should be $66,430 since thats the agreed price when I placed the order and signed the buyers order. We will see what happens once the vehicle is delivered to the dealer.
You have GM price protection. There are articles that talk about it and the dealer will honor your first price.

Some caveats. It had to be a "sold order" (custom order) and you have to take delivery the first day possible.

JeffTahoe

Reaction score
You have GM price protection. There are articles that talk about it and the dealer will honor your first price.

Some caveats. It had to be a "sold order" (custom order) and you have to take delivery the first day possible.

I was expecting the sticker to show the old price and not the new price.

Crash51730

Reaction score
For those who took delivery in the last few weeks. Have the dealers been holding the the sold at cost ( let's say on a January order) to what is now on the window sticker prices?
They tried to sell at the new price then said “oops” when I called them on it. Then they matched the price we agreed from the workbench order in march that included a $400 package discount that they couldn’t get to show up.
Mine showed the new price as well. They will ALWAYS try to pull a fast one.

Yukon21Denali

Reaction score
Did dealer gave you the print out of GM workbench when you ordered? That shows if it is retail stock order (TRE) or sold order (SRE). I bet dealer submitted yours as TRE hence no price protection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900