PRE 07 intakes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gitrduun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's they story in PRE 07 intakes? I went to the site and didn't see anything and was wondering if you guys have anything in the works?
Thanks

-j

moecaballero

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What's they story in PRE 07 intakes? I went to the site and didn't see anything and was wondering if you guys have anything in the works?
Thanks

-j

No kidding right? I got a 01' yukon and have emailed there web site and emailed Bill@CAI and no response!!
Not really feeling the customer service from that group, but maybe they only pay attention to the customers that CAN use there product.:emotions122::emotions122:

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in for some answers as well....there are alot of NBS guys on here........

OP
OP
gitrduun

gitrduun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey hey now guys take it easy , they look like damn good intakes, and if they are what they say they are, then they might just have their hands full. That is, if it is what they say it is

moecaballero

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You could be right, nevertheless there ain't no harm with a quick reply to let us know what's up. Not looking for a drawn out paragraph or explanation, just a simple yes or no if it's in the works or not. Just sayin.

Reaction score
Thanks

-j

Nothing is currently in the works for pre 07, and the rest of this years development calender is pretty much full. So I would not anticiapte it being done anytime soon. If anything changes though I will definitely post about it.

No kidding right? I got a 01' yukon and have emailed there web site and emailed Bill@CAI and no response!!
Not really feeling the customer service from that group, but maybe they only pay attention to the customers that CAN use there product.:emotions122::emotions122:

Customer service is extremely important to our company, and we answer every single email, PM, voicemail, and usually even thread posts within 24 hours M-F. Did you fill out a vehicle submission form? That form is not intended for a response, it is just to give us a census on demand for what vehicle we should design for next. We get about 40-60 of them submited per day. The contact form is what we respond to, also email ([email protected]), and our office line 810-531-0121, so unless something got deleted in error all messages have been responded to. Did you send me an email?? I just don't want to leave you hanging if you had any other questions.

You could be right, nevertheless there ain't no harm with a quick reply to let us know what's up. Not looking for a drawn out paragraph or explanation, just a simple yes or no if it's in the works or not. Just sayin.

Like mentioned above all emails, pm's, voicemails, and contact forms are responded to within 24 hours. If you are reffering to response to this thread it was just posted yesterday, sorry if you felt you were put on the backburner for some reason.

moecaballero

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for update Bill. Yes i filled out a vehicle information form, sorry I didnt know it was for collecting data.
I sent you a message through the forum on your page. No worries though, you answered the questions. Wasn't the answer we were looking for, however we know CAI does have there hands full. Hopefully you guys will come through for us that have pre 07' vehicles. I like your design and development of the CAI. I'll keep my fingers crossed
:Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amendez