2001 GMC Yukon lost Cruise control and Fog lights at re same time??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KR66

Reaction score
I'll make this as as short as possible. I went on a long vacation after buying a Ram 2500 Cummins to tow a Fifth Wheel around the country for a year. I put my 01 Yukon in storage in Kentucky for a year. I treated the gas at 1/8 a tank, changed the oil before putting it in storage. Everything worked when I was parked. Now that I pulled it out of storage. It fired right up after reconnecting the battery no issues. I noticed the cruise control and Fog lights didn't work? I checked the fuses and the relay for the fog lights the relay works, I don't get the light on the fog light button but I here the relay click. The cruise control doesn't work at all. Is there anything in common anyone knows if that can take both out at the same time? I know a rat or mouse could have chewed on something somewhere I checked under the hood and under the vehicle for signs of a rodent damage but don't see anything no nest or droppings. Everything else works fine. I may have a issue with the key fob it stoped working I'm waiting on replacement from the dealership if that doesn't work then 3 things went out that are somehow linked together somehow? Any ideas where to look for a broken wire or loose ground that could take out 2-3 of these things?? Thanks I hated putting her in storage but I was the only driver my wife can't drive anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeyMoSteel