PPV..Any forums with more activity?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chickensandwich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems pretty slow around here, at least in this section (the only section that interests me), I was wondering if there are other forums or pages like this that have activity? I don’t know if I should be asking that here, but I can’t seem to find much out there.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I looked for you with many options for the search. The 2 forums that kept coming up first and foremost were here and the sister to here, the Tahoe Forum.

If you had a PPV Caprice, there are other busy forums for that.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It seems pretty slow around here, at least in this section (the only section that interests me), I was wondering if there are other forums or pages like this that have activity? I don’t know if I should be asking that here, but I can’t seem to find much out there.
what exactly are you trying accomplish? the ppv/ssv is not inherently different than a run of the mill gm suv, yes it's lower, yes it has a couple less bells & whistles, and maybe a few extra wires. some slightly different brake pads. Otherwise same truck....post up some pictures lets see it

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score

You haven't made that many posts as it is. You got questions and we got answers. Ask 'em and we will try to help. And yes, like Wes said, post pics. You gotta remember that the PPV section started out somewhere and can get way bigger. Be the one who takes it there.

2011SSVHOE

I'm an egual oportunity offender
Reaction score
The PPV/SSV section was created due to the uniqueness of our vehicles , Most of our vehicles are ex govt inventory, so that being said the older the unit, the more would be in the 2007-2014 section, that's where you will find more post's. And most of the inquiries are for electrical, suspension, and interior. be patient and search you will find the answer eventually. As the 2015 to present units become available you will get more answers here. Just my 2 cent's worth!

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm with Wes, Ron and Roger. Why ignore 90% of what your Tahoe is (and the corresponding 90% of TYF) just for the 10% that is PPV/SSV? Don't get me wrong, I acknowledge and appreciate the uniqueness of them. But don't do yourself a disservice by not mingling among us civilian hoodlums elsewhere on the forum. Hell, if we can be nice to the Canuck (@Larryjb) :p, then you surely have nothing to fear.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I'm with Wes, Ron and Roger. Why ignore 90% of what your Tahoe is (and the corresponding 90% of TYF) just for the 10% that is PPV/SSV? Don't get me wrong, I acknowledge and appreciate the uniqueness of them. But don't do yourself a disservice by not mingling among us civilian hoodlums elsewhere on the forum. Hell, if we can be nice to the Canuck (@Larryjb) :p, then you surely have nothing to fear.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep