PPV..Any forums with more activity?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Takes one to know one. Oh, wait... :p

Maybe by "slow", Chickensandwich meant the mental aptitude of the recent posters in the PPV/SSV section and he's seeking a more intelligent forum.

But he is sparing with a Canuck. You would think he would know better.

Just joshin' Larry.

Larryjb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We used to joke about how Canadians would win a war between US and Canada. We all make the shape of a pistol with our hands, point it your way and say bang. The American military all die laughing and we take over.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
We used to joke about how Canadians would win a war between US and Canada. We all make the shape of a pistol with our hands, point it your way and say bang. The American military all die laughing and we take over.

It would take forever anyways because you'd all be "soory"ing all over the place every time you shot a guy. ;)

I like to tease, but my Grandfathers family has a town up there. Killams Mills. I gots the blood.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there room left for that? Before you know it every time you reply the forum will have to allow a WHOLE PAGE just for your responses. Just sayin'. :cool:

Just trying to be thorough and organized!

Either cover it all in one post or spread it out over a bunch of subsequent posts which scatters the info among multiple pages with other, possibly sidetracking posts sprinkled in between.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was talking about your signature getting bigger and bigger. Couple more pics and the add on signature and when you post the forum will split your response to 2 pages. LOL! :chewie:

I'm actually close to the text limit in my sig. I recently abbreviated/changed the format to thin it a little. Maybe I'll get an updated Tahoe pic and resize it to be flatter and not so tall. Ideally, that would require washing it, so that won't happen any time soon. It would give me a reason to actually practice using my phone's camera features for the first time ever.