Power Stop Rotors any good ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Slotted and drilled on my wife’s CTS, my 16 and I have R1’s on my 17.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
I’ve had two sets with good luck there ceramic pads work good too they stop my big ass Tahoe on a dime just about!
Best budget brake upgrade for anyone who don’t want to spend the money for brembos.

Callahan also makes a nice set with powdered red calipers if you can find them it would be on eBay I think they were a lil cheaper then the power stops

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I installed the Powerstop drilled and slotted rotors and pads on my 2015 Honda Fit, and they are the best braking combo that I ever installed on a vehicle. When the time comes, I will be installing them on my 07 Yukon XL Denali.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I gave a full set of these a shot. 2 years later I am not a fan and do not recommend. 2 of the 4 rotors wore down prematurely on the back side. One on the L/F, other on the R/R. Calipers are all new so it's not from one of them hanging up. And I notice some funny chipping or wear along the edge of the slots. Pads held up well. Went back to OE type smooth coated rotors, no regrets so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zrjo