Post your lifts.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M1Gunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wasnt it super slow?

Honestly, IMO it wasn’t slow. Then again if you ask @Rocket Man it was probably as slow as pond water lol.

Now when I went to 37’s and before I got around to regearing, this hoe was stupid slow but it also messed with shift points, the whole nine yards. When I installed my 5.13’s she got here fat ass movin lol 37’s and still got 0-60 in 9 flat

CamReynolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly, IMO it wasn’t slow. Then again if you ask @Rocket Man it was probably as slow as pond water lol.

Now when I went to 37’s and before I got around to regearing, this hoe was stupid slow but it also messed with shift points, the whole nine yards. When I installed my 5.13’s she got here fat ass movin lol 37’s and still got 0-60 in 9 flat
im asking because i have the 4 something axle ratio and i think itd be painfully slow with 35s haha

00'BlueSteel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
01 Yukon with Sierra front end 6” RC lift with keys up front and 2in spacers in the rear, Spohn upper and lower links and trac bar. 33s on 22x12View attachment 201515

Looks good, love those wheels...they are the exact ones I wanted I just wanted them in brushed not polished. In the end I decided to go with 16s for the old school look, but I will probably go back to 20s or 22s in the future. Your son is one lucky dude!

00'BlueSteel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How cranked are them keys? Got a pic of the front with the cv axle angles?

Looks like the bumper is even with the top of the wheel, I’d say he’s got 2” of crank on it. Probably a total of 8” of lift. Mine sits right at about the same place with 7” of lift on 20s. Figure his wheel is 1” taller from the center of the axle then mine, so for his bumper to be in the same place he would need 1” off lift then I have. Just random math and guessing lol wonder what it will be when he replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts